Brought to you by www.soul-wings.com
March 2008 Astrology
by Michelle Karen
Kindly note that all the days and times given below are in PST (Pacific Standard Time). For Rocky Mountain Time, add 1 hour. For Central Time, add 2 hours. For Eastern Time, add 3 hours. For Alaskan Time, subtract 1 hour. For Hawaii-Aleutian Time, Subtract 2 hours. For Greenwich, add 8 hours….
Saturn is retrograde this whole month between 4–42– and 2–36– Virgo. These degrees are symbolized in the Sabian Symbols by respectively, “A man becoming aware of nature spirits and normally unseen spiritual agencies”, “Black and white children play together happily” and “two Guardian Angels”. A magical month where we are going to reach beyond the veil and discover new dimensions that are supportive of our evolution. And as we unite with the other side and all the help given to us from above, we also live in greater harmony with all beings and all forces surrounding us. During this month we shall come to a deeper understanding of the true meaning of oneness, within and without. A truly blessed month.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
- The Moon will be Void of Course (V/C) -forming no major aspect with any planet before entering the following sign on:
- Saturday 3/1 between 8:54 AM and 10:33 AM: when the Moon enters Capricorn
- between Sunday 3/2 at 10;16 PM and Monday 3/3 at 8:24 PM: when the Moon enters Aquarius
- between Wednesday 3/5 at 1:46 PM and Thursday 3/6 at 2:53 AM: when the Moon enters Pisces
- between Friday 3/7 at 11:03 AM and Saturday 3/8 at 6:23 AM: when the Moon enters Aries
- Monday 3/10 between 4:09 AM and 9:14 AM: when the Moon enters Taurus
- Wednesday 3/12 between 10:26 AM and 10:54 AM: when the Moon enters Gemini
- Friday 3/14 between 1:23 PM and 1:37 PM: when the Moon enters Cancer
- Sunday 3/16 between 11:58 AM and 6:04 PM: when the Moon enters Leo
- between Tuesday 3/18 at 11:39 AM and Wednesday 3/19 at 0:25 AM: when the Moon enters Virgo
- between Thursday 3/20 at 12:28 PM and Friday 3/21 at 8:45 AM: when the Moon enters Libra
- Sunday 3/23 between 5:42 AM and 7:06 PM: when the Moon enters Scorpio
- between Tuesday 3/25 at 5:36 PM and Wednesday 3/26 at 7:11 AM: when the Moon enters Sagittarius
- Friday 3/28 between 6:21 AM and 7:43 PM: when the Moon enters Capricorn
- between Sunday 3/30 at 9:54 PM and Monday 3/31 at 6:34 AM: when the Moon enters Aquarius
Mark these periods in red in your calendars and avoid scheduling anything of importance during these times as they would amount to… No thing!
* * * * * * * * * * * *
- Scheduling our activities based on the zodiacal position of the Moon:
- Moon in Sagittarius on Saturday 3/1 until 10:32 AM + between Wednesday 3/26 at 7;11 AM and Friday 3/28 at 7:42 PM: Perfect for traveling, religious and/or philosophical activities or matters related to higher education and the law. Excellent for lecturing, learning, perfecting foreign languages, exploring other cultures… Perfect also for athletic training and tending to large animals (horses…)
- Moon in Capricorn between 3/1, 10:33 AM and Monday 3/3 at 8:23 PM + between Friday 3/28 at 7:43 PM and Monday 3/31 at 6:33AM: Good for furthering our ambitions, asking for a promotion, enlisting the support of people in positions of authority, making a good impression, re-structuring our business and redefining our long-term goals…
- Moon in Aquarius between Monday 3/3 at 8:24 PM and Thursday 3/6 at 2:52 AM + between Monday 3/31 at 6:34 AM and Wednesday 4/2 at 1:55 PM: Perfect for philanthropic activities, charitable organizations, meeting with friends, making new acquaintances. Good also for inventions, far out, progressive ideas, inter-dimensional and time travel, anything related to UFOs, computers and technology in general…
- Moon in Pisces between Thursday 3/6 at 2:53 AM and Saturday 3/8 at 6:22 AM: Great for meditating, sitting by the ocean, anything related to the sacred, music, dancing, painting, photography, film, dreaming, channeling, swimming, sleeping and connecting to the mystical, the magic and oneness of all that is…
- Moon in Aries between Saturday 3/8 at 6:23 AM and Monday 3/10 at 9:13 AM: Great for intense physical activities, anything requiring forceful, direct action and self-assertion. Good also for leadership, spontaneity, good will, being a way shower and initiating new projects or bringing our car to the mechanic…
- Moon in Taurus between Monday 3/10 at 9:14 AM and Wednesday 3/12 at 10:53 AM: Perfect for any financial matter: paying our bills/debts, asking for the money that is owed to us, investing in real estate, buying and selling. Perfect also for a stroll in the park, going to the countryside, connecting with our Mother the Earth… Good also for gardening, pottery, sculpting, as well as body work…
- Moon in Gemini between Wednesday 3/12 at 10:54 AM and Friday 3/14 at 1:36 PM: Excellent for multi-tasking, curiosity, any form of communication, exchanging information, sending e-mails, calling friends and acquaintances. Great also for social activities, attending conferences, reading a book, watching a documentary, gathering data on related topics, connecting with new people…
- Moon in Cancer between Friday 3/14 at 1:37 PM and Sunday 3/16 at 6:39 PM: Perfect for family activities, especially those involving children. Good for spending more time at home, cooking, nurturing ourselves and those we love, inviting the people we cherish over for dinner. Excellent also for drawing, creative writing, crazy humor and anything requiring imagination…
- Moon in Leo between Sunday 3/16 at 6:39 PM and Wednesday 3/19 at 0:24 AM: Excellent for anything glamorous, dramatic performances, being in the public–s eye, throwing or attending an elegant party, playing with children, romance and creativity in general…
- Moon in Virgo between Wednesday 3/19 at 0:25 AM and Friday 3/21 at 8:44 AM: Excellent for starting a new fitness program, healthy nutrition, fasting, clearing our closets, cleaning our home, reorganizing our drawers… Perfect also for detailed work, the focused use of our intelligence, and taking care of small pets…
- Moon in Libra between Friday 3/21 at 8:45 AM and Sunday 3/23 at 7:05 PM: Great for relationships, associations, diplomatic exchanges with others, anything related to beauty (a haircut, buying a new dress, a make-over…), art (especially painting and decorating…), a pleasant social event (concert, painting exhibition)…
- Moon in Scorpio between Sunday 3/23 at 7:06 PM and Wednesday 3/26 at 7:10 AM: Perfect for scientific research, esoteric studies, self-transformation, dealing with the mysteries of life, death, sexuality and exploring the other side of the veil, as well as insurances and issues involving personal power…
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Our intentional meditation started on Wednesday 2/20 with the Full Moon in Virgo. On Friday 3/7, take out your Full Moon charged sheets of paper and on each write a clear, concise and positive intention. Place your intentions out (on a balcony, in a garden or near a window) so that they can bask in the energy of the New Moon in Pisces at exactly 9:14 AM. Once that exact moment has passed, gather your papers, staple them together, write the date and put them away in the positive expectancy of a miracle!
On Friday 3/21, place some new, blank sheets of paper out to be charged by the Full Moon in Libra at exactly 11:40 AM. After that exact moment will have passed, gather your papers and put them away in a folder, until the
next New Moon in Aries on Saturday April 5 at 8:55 PM.
* * * * * * * * * * * *
Tuesday 3/4: Mars enters Cancer (2:01 AM until May 9 at 1:20 PM)
Three months during which our actions are motivated by our emotions. We could feel more self-protective than usual and sensitive to the consequences of the way we assert ourselves. We could also be more caring towards children and more concerned about their welfare. There is an emphasis on issues related to food and safety.
Thursday 3/6: Sun Sextile Jupiter (11:04 AM), Venus Conjunct Neptune (4:03 PM)
An excellent day for long-distance traveling, to seek the support of others, to further higher education as well as anything related to religion. Great for fundraising or presenting new ideas, as well as for legal affairs, publishing, conference speaking and writing. Our social circle is likely to expand today in most beneficial ways. Tonight is very good for a romantic date. We could feel very soul-connected to a person we just met. There could be a special kind of magic accompanying that encounter. We just need to be cautious to remain realistic and not simply fall in love with love or a glorified perception of a very being who turns out to be very… human.
Friday 3/7: Mars Opposition Pluto (1:05 AM)
We need to exercise more caution than usual, especially when driving or using sharp objects. Accidents involving fire and anger are more likely than usual to occur today. We should watch our temper and stay away from any situation that could lead to violence. Arguments and ego conflicts as well as power struggles are quite likely to be part of today–s landscape. It may be wise to surrender rather than wanting to be right at all costs. A day best spent quietly, on one–s own.
Saturday 3/8: Sun conjunct Uranus (12:19 PM)
An exciting day where we should expect the unexpected. Nothing will work out according to plan, but the disturbances will be tremendously freeing and will gear us in a truer direction. The more flexible we are, the more we shall benefit from the changes at hand. The people met today could come from very different backgrounds than those we usually hang out with and could open us to new, possibly life-changing, horizons. Anything related to science and UFOs is very much encouraged today.
Sunday 3/9: Mercury conjunct Neptune (0:53 AM)
A spiritually uplifting day. Excellent for artists, channelers and psychics who should feel particularly inspired. There is magic in the air. Not great though for any task requiring logic and attention to details. Those who are more rational could find that their brains keep fogging up and that communications are at the best, blurry. Wonderful for day-dreaming, watching a film, reading a positive novel, spending time at the beach, dreaming, doing yoga, shamanistic work or meditating.
Wednesday 3/12: Venus enters Pisces (3:51 PM until April 5 at 10:35 PM)
In the next month, our emotions will be delicately attuned. Our search for our spirit partner could take a surprising turn and lead us to a new consciousness of what a spiritual union is all about. We could feel more connected to the oneness of all that is and more sensitive to sound, music, nature and beauty. We shall seek more peace in our human relationships and express more compassion towards those close to us. We could become particularly telepathic in our intimate connections and in touch with the vibrational exchanges we have with others.
Thursday 3/13: Venus Sextile Pluto (12:07 PM)
A wonderful day for a passionate emotional encounter. If we meet someone new today, there will be a sense of fate as that person touches something in us that no one ever has. The way we express our feelings could be more powerful than usual and trigger responses that we thought were already outgrown, giving us a chance to resolve lurking insecurities.
Friday 3/14: Mars Sextile Saturn (2:24 PM), Mercury enters Pisces (3;26 PM until April 2 at 10:45 AM)
A day of structured activities. Our focus will enable us to get a lot done. Wonderful for reorganizing our work and redefining our long term goals. The next two weeks will prove inspiring for artists and spiritually oriented people, particularly channelers, healers and psychics. We could find ourselves spacing out and needing much more silence, solitude and sleep than usual. If we feel drained by someone or a specific situation, it is the sure sign that we should dissociate ourselves from such encounters.
Saturday 3/15: Mercury Sextile Pluto (10:09 AM), Venus Opposition Saturn (1:17 PM)
A great day for scientific and esoteric research. Our minds are able to delve deeply into any subject to discover truths normally hidden. We require profound answers to our questions and shall not be satisfied by superficial responses. We could be confronted tonight with our aloneness and not feel very surrounded or supported by those we feel should be there for us in times of emotional need. A day to reassess realistically our intimate ties, change what is within our power to transform, and either move on or commit more deeply.
Sunday 3/16: Venus Trine Mars (1:21 AM)
A pleasant and relaxing day where compliments are spontaneously offered. A great balance between the masculine and the feminine within and without furthers harmonious relationships with those of the opposite sex. A wonderful day for a fun date, spur of the moment, easy-going activities or to spend an enjoyable time with friends.
Monday 3/17: Mercury Opposition Saturn (2:47 AM)
A day best spent alone, rethinking our lives. We should beware of falling into depression or seeing everything too much on the bleak side. Communications with others could be a little disappointing. If we keep our own counsel and focus on our inner wisdom, we could be most productive today.
Tuesday 3/18: Mercury Trine Mars (4:38 AM)
We shall find it easy today to assert ourselves and express our ideas in ways that win people over. Communications are direct and positive leading to enthusiastic action. Great also for any type of athletic or physical activity. We shall not shy away from a challenge today and are likely to feel very stimulated by constructive confrontations.
Wednesday 3/19: Spring Equinox, the Sun enters Aries (10:49 PM until Saturday April 10 at 9:51 AM)
A great month for new beginnings. We should feel more spontaneous, positive, dynamic and active than usual. Wonderful for a fast and to spring clean our homes as well as get rid of everything that no longer supports or furthers our evolution.
Friday 3/21: Sun Square Pluto (1:36 AM)
Power games as well as manipulations are likely to be in the picture today. Ego clashes could lead to confrontations. It is best to not allow ourselves to be pushed too far and to not issue any ultimatum. The wish to win at all costs is not a good idea today, as this could have painful repercussions. A great day for self-transformation and to take an honest and deep look at ourselves. Today, we can re-empower ourselves by changing what is no longer serving us.
Monday 3/24: Mercury Conjunct Venus (6:30 AM)
A day when it is easy to express pleasantly and diplomatically what we have to say. Exchanges with others are flowing and harmonious. A great day for a social gathering, as well as for any encounter requiring tact and balance. Artists will create work that will be accessible and agreeable to all. Excellent for the signature of contracts and for starting a new endeavor requiring positive collaborations.
Thursday 3/27: Mercury Sextile Jupiter (11:56 AM), Mercury Conjunct Uranus (1:08 PM)
Our outlook is most enthusiastic today. Great for traveling, as well as for anything related to the law, religion and philosophy. Our mental horizons are likely to expand today in very pleasurable and exciting ways. We could become involved with foreigners or immerse ourselves deeper into another culture. We could be exposed to most unusual ideas which totally rock previously cherished concepts and
open us to exciting new possibilities. People met today are unlikely to be ordinary or dull. Quite the opposite. Whether these relationships will be long lasting or not, will largely depend on our own openness and adaptability to change.
Friday 3/28: Venus Sextile Jupiter (3:54 PM), Venus Conjunct Uranus (3:58 PM), Jupiter Sextile Uranus (5:14 PM)
A wonderful day for an adventurous and unusual date if we are careful to not fall prey to over-indulgence of any kind. Support, generosity, warmth and enthusiasm effortlessly flow to and from us today. A spontaneous trip is favored by this transit and will prove most beneficial. Sudden financial luck is likely to occur. We should just be careful to not squander our resources aimlessly today. Extravagance is more likely to be the norm today than the exception. A day to fall in love with life all over again.
You are welcome to forward this newsletter to your friends.
As always, if you wish to schedule a personal appointment, kindly e-mail me.
In Loving Light.
Michelle Karen, M.A., D.F.Astrol.S.
Masters Degree in Philosophy, University of Geneva
Diploma from the Faculty of Astrological Studies in London
Author of 8 books on astrology, living food nutrition, yoga, spiritual novels
Guest of many top radio and television shows in 5 countries
Brought to you by www.soul-wings.com