brought to you by www.soul-wings.com
by Michelle Karen M.A., D.F.Astrol.S.
Kindly note that all the days and times given below are in PST (Pacific Standard Time). For Rocky Mountain
Time, add 1 hour. For Central Time, add 2 hours. For Eastern Time, add 3 hours. For Alaskan Time, subtract 1 hour. For Hawaii-Aleutian Time, subtract 2 hours. For Greenwich, add 8 hours.
Two eclipses this month! This always means a major turning point after which our lives will never be quite the same. The decisions made at this time will have long reaching consequences and will place us on tracks which will lead to different choices and new environments. There could be some massive relocation during this time as we need to find our right spot on the planet, the place that makes our soul soar. We could leave behind jobs, circumstances and people we no longer feel connected to.
The Solar Eclipse will occur on Wednesday 2/6 at 7:44 PM at 17º44′ Aquarius. This degree is symbolized in the Sabian Symbols by “a man’s secret motives are being publicly unmasked”. This will mark the beginning of the unraveling of all the lies that have been perpetrated. The notion of oneness won’t be so abstract anymore and we shall understand more deeply that all that we do and think is not only visible to others but also affects them. It is now time to cut binding cords with our past and to move forward clear of what has been limiting our progress. That means listening to our hearts and only doing things or congregating with people who inspire us joy.
The Lunar Eclipse will occur on Wednesday 2/20 at 7:30 PM at 1º53′ Virgo. “A large white cross dominates the landscape”. This is how Sabian symbols describe this very magical degree. As we move resolutely towards our future, we need to do so with tremendous clarity of purpose, purity and a sense of our own sacredness. Bridging dimensions together, the cross is also symbolic of our connection with each other. This marks a time of building upon the new ground that we have created for ourselves, free from what was no longer conducive to higher growth.
Mercury is retrograde until February 18 at 6:57 PM when it reaches 8º19′ Aquarius. “A flag is seen turning into an Eagle” is the symbol for this degree. During this retrogration, we revisited what had kept us from our inner truth and the values unearthed are leading our spirit to incredible freedom. No longer defined by external circumstances, we can fully embody our power and continue our ascension process with a knowingness that we are all that is.
Saturn is still retrograde this whole month between 6º57 and 4º47′ Virgo. There could still be issues around authority and discipline. We are having to find a subtle balance between our own inner authority and external authority without allowing ourselves to feel disempowered by the structures we still need to compose with. If we look closely, those delays are actually helping us define who we really are.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
The Moon will be Void of Course (V/O -forming no major aspect with any planet before entering the following sign-):
- between Saturday 2/2 at 2:21 PM and Sunday 2/3 at 1:52 AM when the Moon enters Capricorn
- between Monday 2/4 at 10:20 AM and Tuesday 2/5 at 11:10 AM when the Moon enters Aquarius
- on Thursday 2/7 between 7:50 AM and 5:46 PM when the Moon enters Pisces
- on Saturday 2/9 between 1:05 PM and 10:17 PM when the Moon enters Aries
- on Monday 2/11 at 5:00 PM and Tuesday 2/12 at 1:34 AM when the Moon enters Taurus
- between Wednesday 2/13 at 9:05 PM and Thursday 2/14 at 4:19 AM when the Moon enters Gemini
- on Saturday 2/16 between 2:17 AM and 7:12 AM when the Moon enters Cancer
- between Sunday 2/17 at 1:13 PM and Monday 2/18 at 10:51 AM when the Moon enters Leo
- on Wednesday 2/20 between 9:53 AM and 4:06 PM when the Moon enters Virgo
- on Friday 2/22 between 6;15 PM and 11:45 PM when the Moon enters Libra
- on Monday 2/25 between 5:35 AM and 10:06 AM when the Moon enters Scorpio
- on Wednesday 2/27 between 6:54 AM and 10:22 PM when the Moon enters Sagittarius
Mark these periods in red in your calendars and avoid scheduling anything of importance during these times as they would amount to nothing!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Scheduling our activities based on the zodiacal position of the Moon:
- Moon in Sagittarius until 2/3 at 1:51 AM + between Wednesday 2/27 at 10:22 PM and Saturday 3/1 at 10:32 AM: perfect for traveling, religious and/or philosophical activities or matters related to higher education and the law. Excellent for lecturing, learning, perfecting foreign languages, exploring other cultures… Perfect also for athletic training and tending to large animals…
- Moon in Capricorn between 2/3 at 1:52 AM and Tuesday 2/5 at 11:09 AM: good for furthering our ambitions, asking for a promotion, enlisting the support of people in positions of authority, making a good impression, re-structuring our business an redefining our long-term goals…
- Moon in Aquarius between 2/5 at 11:10 AM and Thursday 2/7 at 5:45 PM: perfect for philanthropic activities, charitable organizations, meeting with friends, making new acquaintances. Good also for inventions, far out, progressive ideas, inter-dimensional and time travel, anything related to UFOs, computers and technology in general…
- Moon in Pisces between 2/7 at 5:46 PM and Saturday 2/9 at 10:16 PM: Great for meditating, sitting by the ocean, anything related to the sacred, music, dancing, painting, photography, film, dreaming, channeling, swimming, sleeping and connecting to the mystical, the magic and oneness of all that is…
- Moon in Aries between 2/9 at 10:17 PM and 2/12 at 1:33 AM: Great for intense physical activities, anything requiring forceful, direct action and self-assertion. Good also for leadership, spontaneity, good will, being a way shower and initiating new projects, buying a new car or bringing it to the mechanic..
- Moon in Taurus between 2/12 at 1:34 AM and Thursday 2/14 at 4:18 AM: perfect for any financial matter: paying our bills/debts, asking for the money that is owed to us, investing in real estate, buying or selling. Perfect also for a stroll in the park, going to the countryside, connecting with our Mother the Earth…. Good also for gardening, pottery, sculpting, as well as body work…
- Moon in Gemini between 2/14 at 4:19 AM and Saturday 2/16 at 7:11 AM: Excellent for multi-tasking, curiosity, any form of communication, exchanging information, sending e-mails, calling friends and acquaintances. Great also for social activities, attending conferences, reading
a book, watching a documentary, gathering data on related topics, connecting with new people….
- Moon in Cancer between 2/16 at 7:12 AM and Monday 2/18 at 10:50 AM: Perfect for family activities, especially those involving children. Good for spending more time at home, cooking, nurturing ourselves and those we love, inviting the people we cherish over for dinner. Excellent also for drawing, creative writing, crazy humor and anything requiring imagination…
- Moon in Leo between 2/18 at 10:51 AM and Wednesday 2/20 at 4:05 PM: Excellent for anything glamorous, dramatic performances, being in the public’s eye, throwing or attending an elegant party, playing with children, romance and creativity in general…
- Moon in Virgo between 2/20 at 4:06 PM and Friday 2/22 at 11:44 PM: Excellent for starting a new fitness program, healthy nutrition, fasting, clearing our closets, cleaning our home, reorganizing our drawers… Perfect also for detailed work, the focused use of our intelligence, and taking care of small pets…
- Moon in Libra between 2/22 at 11:45 PM and Monday 2/25 at 10:05 AM:
- Moon in Scorpio between Monday 2/25 at 10:06 AM and Wednesday 2/27 at 10:21 PM: Great for relationship, associations, diplomatic exchanges with others, anything related to beauty (a haircut, buying a new dress, a make-over…), art (especially painting and decorating), a pleasant social event…
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Our intentional mediation started on the Leo Full Moon on Tuesday 1/22. On Wednesday 1/6, take out your Full Moon charged blank sheets and on each one write a concise, positive intention (1 per sheet). Make sure they are out by exactly 7:44 PM on a balcony, near a window, in a garden, to collect the energy the energy of the New Moon in Aquarius. And since this is also a Solar Eclipse, the effect will be multiplied. Once the exact moment has passed, gather your sheets, staple them together and put them away expecting a miracle!
On Wednesday 2/20 at 7:30 PM, you will charge some new blank sheets of paper in the Full Moon in Virgo (also a Lunar eclipse). Once that exact moment has passed, gather your papers and put them away until the next New Mon in Pisces on March 7 at 9:14 AM.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Friday 2/1: Venus conjunct Jupiter (3:34 AM):
A wonderful day for an adventurous date that expands our horizons, while bringing much enthusiasm and happiness. Excellent for artists who will feel inspired. Just be careful of overindulgence in food and other pleasures. Money matters are most beneficial today. Great also for a trip either with a loved one or on which we could meet a romantic partner.
Saturday 2/2: Mercury Conjunct Neptune (4:55 PM):
Magnificent for artists, channelers and healers who tap into other realms of consciousness. Not so good for rational thinkers who could find that there is confusion in data and communications. A great day to meditate by the beach, daydream, read an inspiring novel or watch a positive film. We could become more aware than usual of our soul connections with our brothers and sisters. Short trips have a sacred dimension to them today.
Wednesday 2/6: Sun Conjunct Mercury (10:19 AM), Venus Sextile Uranus (6:23 PM), Solar Eclipse (7:44 PM):
A wonderful day to clarify our goals and communicate clearly our needs and wishes. A great evening for a very exciting date, as well as meeting new, unusual people who open us up to a sense of freedom and joy. The romantic changes that will take place tonight will change our lives forever. Breaks in relationships will be irrevocable, and new encounters will gear us in a whole new direction. Kindly also refer to the opening paragraph.
Sunday 2/10: Sun Conjunct Neptune (6:04 PM):
A wonderful day to express the spiritual dimension of our nature. We could find ourselves being more mystical than usual. There is a great need for inspiration. Yoga, meditation, sacred music and uplifting art should all feature prominently. Our extra-sensory talents are greatly enhanced today allowing us to tap into higher and more subtle dimensions of consciousness.
Thursday 2/14: Sun Trine Mars (8:39 AM):
A wonderful transit for any type of physical activity. Our energy is expansive and positive. We experience greater self-confidence and are more dynamic. A great day to work with children, travel and enhance our social life.
Sunday 2/17: Venus enters Aquarius (8:22 AM) until March 12th:
In the next few weeks, a love could revert to friendship while a friendship could become a love affair. More unusual relationship set-ups are the norm. We could become creative in the way we relate to our loved ones, bringing much excitement into our emotional bonds. We could also be attracted to unusual art forms and discover new money-making opportunities that allow us to work from home and enjoy more freedom.
Monday 2/18: Mercury turns direct (6:57 PM), the Sun enters Pisces (10:50 PM until March 20):
Kindly refer to the opening paragraph. In the next month, we are likely to feel more inspired and dreamy. There is a need to integrate spirituality into our daily lives and to bring magic to our environment. We could be drawn to art and mysticism and more than usual wish to meditate and spend time alone with our own thoughts.
Tuesday 2/19: Sun Sextile Pluto (2:46 PM)
A day of power. Excellent for business decisions, to make money and get involved in group activities. We are likely to feel the need for greater self-improvement and to exert our creativity for the betterment of all. A great day to get rid of what has been blocking the flow of our energy and start on a whole new basis.
Wednesday 2/20: Lunar eclipse (7:30 PM)
Kindly refer to the opening paragraph.
Sunday 2/24: Sun Opposition Saturn (1:48 AM)
Financial investments are not advised today. We could run into authority figures who seem intent on blocking our efforts to move forward. If we can just stop and realize the deeper value of those obstacles, the delays will prove beneficial. We are being forced into an honest look on our situation and more efficient understanding of what is important and what isn’t in our lives.
Tuesday 2/26: Mercury Conjunct Venus (9:52 AM)
Communication is flowing, harmonious and peaceful. Great to get together with friends and to enjoy conversations where much gets expressed in a nice and positive way.
You are welcome to forward this newsletter to your friends.
As always, if you wish to schedule a personal appointment, kindly e-mail me.
In Loving Light.
Michelle Karén, M.A., D.F.Astrol.S.
Master’s Degree in Philosophy, University of Geneva
Diploma from the Faculty of Astrological Studies in London
Author of 8 books on astrology, living food nutrition, yoga, spiritual novels
Guest of many top radio and television shows in 5 countries
brought to you by www.soul-wings.com