by Michelle Karen
Kindly note that all the days and times given below are, after November 4th in PST (Pacific Standard Time). For Rocky Mountain Time, add 1 hour. For Central Time, add 2 hours. For Eastern Time, add 3 hours. For Alaskan Time, subtract 1 hour. For Hawaii-Aleutian Time, subtract 2 hours. For Greenwich, add 8 hours.
Mercury turns direct on November 1st at 23º26′ Libra at 3:59′ PM. This degree is symbolized in the Sabian Symbols by “a butterfly with a third wing on its left side”. The past three weeks have been about finding balance and harmony between the different aspects of our lives. As we have reached a place of peace within ourselves, new skills emerge from within our subconscious, talents we didn’t even know existed which enable us to fly high and explore unknown territories. This is an exciting time of discovery and expansion of who we are which is always so much more than we see ourselves as.
Mars turns retrograde on November 15 at 12º27′ Cancer at 0:24′ AM, until January 30, 2008 when it will have reached 24º05′ Gemini. “A gardener trimming large palm trees”. In the next few months, our physical energy will be more focused and directed inward rather than expansive. As we take care of what hinders our chance to grow, and patiently removed the obstacles one after the other, we shall be rewarded by an expansion beyond our wildest dreams. The more grounded we remain, the more solid our progression will be, even if at times it seems painfully slow. Nothing must be allowed to stop our inner progress. It is important that we are attentive to details.
Uranus will turn direct on November 24th at 14º46′ Pisces at 2:16 AM. Since June 23rd, we had been asked to question everything in our lives, as well as in our surroundings, and to significantly shift our world-views in often strange ways. On November 24th, we are reaching the conclusion of this period of freeing ourselves from what no longer serves us and asserting our own individuality maybe even rebelliously. This particular degree is symbolized by “an officer instructing his men before a simulated assault under a barrage of live shells”. We have learned that to be forewarned is to be forearmed. We are ready to deal with any kind of danger and that, in itself, insures that there will be none. As we have grown confident in our inner strength, we have also shifted our external reality so as to ward off what could have harmed us. The more enlightened we become, the more we “see” through the illusions presented to us, the stronger we become.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
- The Moon will be Void of Course (V/C) -forming no major aspect with any planet before entering the following sign- on:
- Saturday 11/3 between 0:13 AM and 5:45 AM when the Moon enters Virgo
- Monday 11/5 between 10:10 AM and 3:47 PM when the Moon enters Libra
- Wednesday 11/7 at 10:46 PM until Thursday 11/8 at 4:18 AM when the Moon enters Scorpio
- Friday 11/9 at 7:20 PM until Saturday 11/10 at 4:59 PM when the Moon enters Sagittarius
- Monday 11/12 at 11:53 PM until Tuesday 11/13 at 5:00 AM when the Moon enters Capricorn
- Thursday 11/15 between 1:19 AM and 3:30 PM when the Moon enters Aquarius
- Saturday 11/17 between 6:51 PM and 11:14 PM when the Moon enters Pisces
- Monday 11/19 at 11:26 PM and Tuesday 11/20 at 3:24 AM when the Moon enters Aries
- Thursday 11/22 between 0:39 AM and 4:19 AM when the Moon enters Taurus
- Friday 11/23 at 10:53 AM until Saturday 11/24 at 3:29 AM when the Moon enters Gemini
- Sunday 11/25 at 11:37 PM until Monday 11/26 at 3:07 AM when the Moon enters Cancer
- Tuesday 11/27 at 8:22 PM and Wednesday 11/28 at 5:23 AM when the Moon enters Leo
- Friday 11/30 between 9:25 AM and 11:44 AM when the Moon enters Virgo Mark these periods in red in your calendar and avoid scheduling anything of importance during those times since it would amount to… nothing!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
- Scheduling our activities based on the zodiacal position of the Moon:
- Moon in Leo until Saturday 11/3 at 5:44 AM + between Wednesday 11/28 at 5:23 AM and Friday 11/30 at 11:43 AM: Excellent for anything glamorous, dramatic performances, being in the public’s eye, throwing or attending an elegant party, playing with children, romance and creativity in general…
- Moon in Virgo between Saturday 11/3 at 5:45 AM and Monday 11/5 at 3:46 PM: excellent for starting a new fitness program, healthy nutrition, fasting, clearing our closets, cleaning our home, reorganizing our drawers…. Perfect also for detailed work, the focused use of our intelligence and taking care of small pets…
- Moon in Libra between Monday 11/5 at 3:47 PM and Thursday 11/8 at 4:17 AM: Great for relationships, associations, diplomatic exchanges with others, anything related to beauty (a haircut, buying a new dress, a make-over…), art (especially painting and decorating), a pleasant social event…
- Moon in Scorpio between Thursday 11/8 at 4:18 AM and Saturday 11/10 at 4:58 PM: Perfect for scientific research, esoteric studies, self-transformation, dealing with the mysteries of life, death, sexuality and exploring the other side of the veil, as well as insurances and issues involving personal power…
- Moon in Sagittarius between 11/10 at 4:59 PM and Tuesday 11/13 at 4:59 AM: Perfect for traveling, religious and/or philosophical activities or matters related to higher education and the law. Excellent for lecturing, learning, perfecting foreign languages, exploring other cultures…. Perfect also for athletic training and tending to big animals (horses…)…
- Moon in Capricorn between Tuesday 11/13 at 5:00 AM and Thursday 11/15 at 3:29 PM: Good for furthering our ambitions, asking for a promotion, enlisting the support of people in positions of authority, making a good impression, re-structuring our business and redefining our long-term goals…
- Moon in Aquarius between Thursday 11/15 at 3:30 PM and Saturday 11/17 at 11:13 PM: perfect for philanthropic activities, charitable organizations, meeting with friends, making new acquaintances. Good also for inventions, far out, progressive ideas, inter-dimensional and time travel, anything related to UFOs, computers and technology in general…
- Moon in Pisces between Saturday 11/17 at 11:14 PM and Tuesday 11/20 at 3:23 AM: Great for meditating, sitting by the ocean, anything related to the sacred, music, dancing, painting, photography, film, dreaming, channeling, swimming, sleeping and connecting to the mystical, the magical and the oneness of all
- Moon in Aries between Tuesday 11/20 at 3:24 AM and Thursday 11/22 at 4:17 AM: Great for intense physical activities, anything requiring forceful, direct action and self-assertion. Good also for leadership, spontaneity, good will, being a way shower and initiating new projects…
- Moon in Taurus between Thursday 11/22 at 4:18 AM and Saturday 11/24 at 3:28 AM: Perfect for any financial matter: paying our bills/debts, asking for the money that is owed to us, investing in real estate, buying and selling. Perfect also for a stroll in the park, going to the countryside, connecting with our Mother the Earth. Good also for gardening and pottery, sculpting as well as body work…
- Moon in Gemini between Saturday 11/24 at 3:29 AM and Monday 11/26 at 3:06 AM: excellent for multi-tasking, curiosity, any form of communication, exchanging information, sending e-mails, calling friends and acquaintances. Great also for social activities, attending conferences, reading a book, watching a documentary, gathering data on related topics, connecting with new people…
- Moon in Cancer between 11/26 at 3:07 AM and Wednesday 11/28 at 5:22 AM: perfect for family activities, especially those involving children. Good for spending more time at home, cooking, nurturing ourselves and those we love, inviting the people we cherish over for dinner. Excellent also for drawing, creative writing, crazy humor and anything requiring imagination…
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Our intentional meditation started on October 25 with the Full Moon in Taurus. Take out your Full Moon charged sheets of paper and on each, write a clear, concise and positive intention. Place your intentions out (on a balcony, garden or near a window) so that they can bask in the energy of the New Moon in Scorpio on Friday 11/9 at exactly 3:03 PM. Once that exact moment has passed, gather your papers, staple them together, write the date and put them away, in the positive expectancy of a miracle!
On Saturday 11/24 at exactly 6:30 AM, place some new, blank sheets of paper out to be charged by the Full Moon in Gemini. After that exact moment has passed, gather your sheets, put them away until the next New Moon in Sagittarius, which will occur on Sunday 12/9 at exactly 9:40 AM.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Thursday 11/1: Mercury turns direct (3:59 PM)
Kindly refer to the opening paragraph.
Sunday 11/4: Sun Trine Mars (3:19 AM)
A day when we exude much self-confidence. We are likely to approach sports, work and travel with great enthusiasm as well as reveal our leadership abilities. Working with children is also favored today, as is any artistic expression requiring much energy (dance, drama…).
Monday 11/5: Venus Square Pluto (9:57 PM)
We should be careful of devious relationships and getting involved with the wrong people both romantically, professionally and financially. It is only by exercising strict personal honesty that we shall avoid the possible dangers of this transit. When approaching our partnerships with absolute integrity, a chance is given to clear unhealthy emotional attitudes and bring out in the open what was previously hidden so as to start anew on a solid and sound foundation.
Wednesday 11/7: Sun Trine Uranus (8:50 AM)
A wonderful day for self-improvement, expanding our horizons and manifesting our goals. Our energetic disposition attracts much popularity to us, thus opening the door to many exciting new opportunities (gifts, a chance to travel or further our education, grants…). Our insights are sharpened and could lead to some enlightening realizations.
Thursday 11/8: Venus enters Libra (1:05 PM until 12/5), Mercury Sextile Pluto (2:26 PM)
In the next month, we shall express our emotions in a more balanced way, seeking harmony, peace and equilibrium. We shall also be more attracted to beauty and pleasing surroundings, wishing to beautify both ourselves and our environment. A great period to redecorate our home, buy new clothes or improve our physical appearance. Today, more specifically, our insights are profound and our analytic perceptions, sharp. An excellent day for writing, publishing, lecturing and scientific as well as occult research.
Sunday 11/11: Mercury enters Scorpio (0:41 AM until Dec 1st), Sun Square Neptune (5:43 PM)
The next three weeks are going to marked by deep thinking. We could want to penetrate the mysteries of life and death, sexuality and strange phenomena. Our exchanges with others are likely to be more secretive and we may tend to protect sensitive personal information, as well as display more loyalty to the people we respect, as well as be more passionate in the expression of our point of view. Today, more specifically, it is important to not escape reality through drugs, alcohol, gambling or lies as there is a danger of deception. Unwise financial investments could lead to heavy losses. The more we channel this energy positively through meditation and looking at ourselves squarely and honestly, we shall be blessed with unusually inspiring insights.
Thursday 11/15: Mars turns direct (0:24 AM)
Kindly refer to the opening paragraph.
Friday 11/16: Mercury Sextile Saturn (3:22 PM)
The perfect day to send an important letter, serious communication and deep study. Excellent for education, intellectual pursuits, writing and administrative work. The discipline and patience we exert today serves our long-term goals and helps us re-organize our desks with efficiency. Partnerships established today both professionally and personally are serious and likely to be long-lasting.
Monday 11/19: Venus Square Mars (6:19 PM), Mercury Trine Mars (6:53 PM)
We should be most careful not to allow dissentions to provoke us to anger, but to calmly look for creative solutions to differences in our relationships. If we don’t allow our emotions to get the best of us, our ideas will be formulated and negotiated, lead ingto positive conclusions. Our connections with our neighbors, brothers and sisters as well as our cousins, today, is dynamic and positive. We could be attracted to new social activities and be drawn to a study that enhances our self-confidence.
Wednesday 11/21: Mercury Trine Uranus (9:57 AM)
Excellent for signing contracts, traveling, writing, publishing, lecturing especially on more esoteric topics. Business is enhanced by this transit, finances are favored as is scientific research. A great day to buy a car or any kind of electronic equipment. Stimulating and unusual friendships are likely to occur today. They may be only short-lived but will be very significant in that they opened the door to the sense of our uniqueness and personal freedom.
Thursday 11/22: the Sun enters Sagittarius (8:50 AM until Dec 21)
In the next month, we shall feel more adventurous, philosophical and attracted to long-distance traveling than usual. We could wish to embark on a whole new journey, read much about a topic that completely expands our consciousness and become more involved in an athletic pursuit which, by making our body feel more dynamic also restores our faith and enthusiasm in life.
Saturday 11/24: Uranus turns direct (2:16 AM), Mercury Square Neptune (9:51 AM)
Kindly refer to the opening paragraph. Mental confusion could fog up our perceptions. It is best to not come to any definite conclusion today and avoid signing any legal document as some level of fraud could be present. Instead spend time at the beach, meditating, doing yoga, or even napping. Creative artists will enjoy this transit and could be inspired to create unusual material, channeled from other realms. Great also for healers who will be able to tap more easily into unseen forces. Beware however of the risk of spiritual illusion.
Monday 11/26: Venus Trine Neptune (1:56 AM)
A very enchanted day where magic and romance blend harmoniously. Excellent for fund-raising, entertainment and pleasurable pursuits. Good also for traveling for leisure and artistic endeavors. Inspiring new social contacts are likely to creatively open new doors. An element of destiny and a sense of soul connection haunt deep emotional connections. A date today is likely to be imbued with a sense of other-worldliness.
Friday 11/30: Sun Square Saturn (12:33 PM)
Events could test our patience and persistence today. It is important that we stay on tracks and do not allow pessimism to ruin our previous efforts. The more organized and focused we are today, the more efficient we shall be, attracting many rewards for our hard work.
In Loving Light.Michelle Karén, M.A., D.F.Astrol.S.www.MichelleKaren.email@example.com