If you pay attention to your self-talk,
you will notice that you ask yourself
a lot of questions.
Some of these questions serve you well
and others don’t.
Questions that feel good raise your vibration
while questions that feel bad lower your vibration.
Have you ever started your day
with downer questions like –
“How bad will the traffic be this morning?
How grouchy is the boss gonna be?
How many complaining customers
will I have to deal with today?”
If so, you’re in the process of attracting heavy traffic,
an unpleasant boss and whining customers.
Try empowering questions instead –
“What if it’s blue skies and green lights
all the way to work today?
Wouldn’t it be fun to make the boss laugh today?
I wonder how many customers I can uplift today?”
Then ask yourself,
which questions feel better?
Here are some of my favorite
feel-good questions —
guaranteed to raise your vibration:
* What would make me feel really good today?
* What can I feel excited and enthusiastic about today?
* How can I uplift others today?
* What would I like the Universe to do for me today?
* What if I make “Feeling Good” the most important thing today?
* How good does it feel to know that the Universe is saying YES to all
my desires and supporting me in their fulfillment?
* How good does it feel to know that my life is unfolding perfectly?
* How tuned in, tapped in, turned on can I be today?
* How much joy, love and appreciation can I feel today?
* What magnificent people and fabulous experiences would I like to attract today?
Asking empowering questions
raises your vibration
and invites in the good stuff.
So, how about using the magic of empowering questions
to raise your vibration,
feel great and create a fantastic,
amazing, extraordinary life;
truly enjoying every moment
of your precious journey!
Thank you: http://www.myspace.com/whisprgreywolf